Princess NV is a company registered at CBE with number BE 0424 769 136, with its registered office located at Meir 51-55, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium that regulates the processing of your personal data by the responsible of the processing. Princess NV owns 8 retail stores (hereinafter “Stores”) located in Belgium: Princess Antwerp, Princess Knokke, Blue Antwerp, Blue Knokke, Space Antwerp, Space Knokke, Sketch and Renaissance.
Meir 51-55, 2000 Antwerpen - Belgium
T: +32 (0)3 231 21 22
Collected personal dataPrincess NV collects and processes the following categories of personal data, which you either voluntarily provide us with (e.g. by registrating a loyalty account at our Stores, using the Site, ordering products online, subscription to our newsletter, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site, information given as a part of job application, etc.) or which was obtained from third parties such as professional data supplier:
- basic information, such as your name;
- contact information, including the data that Princess NV needs to contact you (e.g. address, telephone number and/or e-mail address);
- areas, products and services of interest;
- information about products and services ordered;
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. If you are a customer or supplier, the provision of certain personal data may be a contractual requirement (for example, we need certain personal data of customers for the management of our relationship, such as communication and invoicing).
Please note that we may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Purposes of the processing of dataYou are not obliged to provide us your personal data, however we won’t be able to provide you certain services in case you refuse to provide us with certain personal data.
When communicating with us, using the Website or visiting our Stores Princess NV may collect your personal data which solely will be used for the purposes below:
- to improve the service we provide to our customers: personal data allows us to respond to your customer service requests and ensures we can support your needs more efficiently;
- to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests;
- to personalize User experience: we may use personal data to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- to improve our Site: we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- to run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature;
- to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- to send periodic emails: we may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order.
We do not sell or market your personal data to third parties.
Princess NV will collect, process or disclose data, only for the purpose disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected;
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you;
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence.
Legal bases of processing of your personal dataPrincess NV uses your personal data on the following bases:
- your consent;
- to perform a contract: during the pre-contractual phase, personal data may be processed to prepare offers, or to respond to requests of the prospective customer that relate to a potential contract;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- our legitimate business interest. We may process your personal data because we have a legitimate business interest in doing so. This may be the case, for example, when processing a (prospective) customer’s or User’s personal data to communicate with you, to improve quality of our services, or to provide you with marketing information. Depending on the specific processing. Princess NV’s legitimate interests will in general consist of the pursuit of our business activities or the improvement of further development of our business, services and products offered.
Third partiesPrincess NV does not share Users’ or other data subjects’ personal data with third parties, except as described below. We share personal data with:
- service providers who perform services on behalf of Princess NV and business partners who provide support, such as YMLP;
- payment service providers;
- external advisors: in certain cases Princess NV may transfer your personal data to external advisors, such as a lawyer, a bailiff.
Princess NV reserves all rights to share the personal data in case the company or its assets are being sold or transferred. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will make reasonable efforts to induce the transferee to use the personal data you provide to us in a manner consistent with our privacy statement.
Duration of processingWe will store and process your personal data during the period necessary depending on the purposes of the processing as well as depending on the contractual relationship between you and Princess NV. When the personal information we collect is no longer required, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Specific intended period: 3 years after last communication.
Protection of your personal dataPrincess NV adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. The transfer between the Site and its Users take place over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your rightsAs a data subject, you have the following rights:
Right of access and copyYou are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it at any moment, as well as to be informed about the use of your personal data.
Right to rectification / right to erasure / right to restriction of processing / right to data portabilityYou have a right to have your personal data rectified or deleted, to restrict our processing of that information, to stop unauthorized transfers of your personal data to a third party and, in some circumstances, to have personal data relating to you transferred to another organization.
Right to file a complaintYou have the right to lodge a complaint in relation Princess NV’s processing of your personal data with a local supervisory authority. The Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy (as of 25 May 2018, the 'Data Protection Authority') can be contacted by regular mail at Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Belgium, by telephone at +32 (0)2 274 48 00, by facsimile at +32 (0)2 274 48 35 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to object / right to withdraw consentIf you object to the processing of your personal data, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. At all times, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com by regular mail to the address mentioned below or you can visit the unsubscribe page on our Site. Princess NV cannot process your request without proof of your identity.
The aforementioned rights may be applicable in certain circumstances only and may be subject to certain conditions, exemptions or exceptions as set out in applicable data protection legislation.
Meir 51-55, 2000 Antwerpen - Belgium
T: +32 (0)3 231 21 22
CookiesOur Site may use "cookies" to enhance User experience.
When you browse our Site, we receive data from cookie providers about your activity on our Site such as the time and duration of your visit, the hyperlinks that you clicked which brought you to our Site and the hyperlinks on our Site which link to other Sites, your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, geographical data such as your location and your preferred language.